How can carbon monoxide poisoning be prevented?
- Properly equip your home with carbon monoxide alarms on every level and in sleeping areas.
- Every year have the heating system, vents, chimney and flue inspected by a qualified technician.
- Regularly examine vents and chimneys for improper connections, visible rust and stains.
- Install and operate appliances according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Never use a gas range/stove to heat the home.
- Never leave your car idling in a closed garage. Carbon monoxide can seep into your home through vents and doors.
Peterson Heating & Cooling
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
Peterson Heating & Cooling specializes in residential and light commercial heating, cooling, and ventilation. Serving the Lake of the Ozarks and surrounding areas.